Why has my Dose 2 Covid19 Vaccination appointment been rescheduled from 12 weeks to 8weeks after my Dose 1 appointment?
Why have you changed my dose 2 appointment date again?
This new date doesn't suit me? What can I do?
In line with the Government and medical guidance, a large number of 2nd dose Covid19 Vaccinations at Winding Wheel (Chesterfield Clinic) previously booked for 12 weeks after the 1st Dose, have now been brought forward to be 8 weeks after the 1st Dose.
My rescheduled date / time doesn't suit - What Can I do?
- If your new date and time does not suit, you can reschedule your appointment date/time to another if there is availability.
If your original Dose 1& 2 was booked online:
- You can reschedule online by logging into your online account.
- Please login at https://www.swiftqueue.co.uk/userlogin.php and click on the "Upcoming Appointments" button. You will then see an option reschedule your appointment.
If you originally booked by Phone or the clinic booked this for you:
- If you did not book online please ring the Vaccination Clinic directly using the phone number included in the SMS text that was sent to you to advise of the new change.
- Please note the phone line can be extremely busy, so if you cannot get through please try again later or the next day.
- Opening hours for the phone line is: 09:00 – 16:00 each day.
Please note: Swiftqueue facilitate the appointments booking system for the clinic, but it is the Vaccination Clinic that cancel / reschedule appointments as needed in line with Government changes or delays to the vaccine deliveries.
For more information on changing the Dose 2 to 8 weeks instead of 12 weeks, please visit the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/