The Vaccine is being rolled out in a controlled way by the NHS Trust.
Anyone booking an appointment who is not eligible and does not comply with the current NHS eligibility requirements will not be seen.
If you are eligible to book your Covid19 Vaccination appointment, please register as a New Patient Or login as an existing user (If you already have an account) using the specific link that was sent to you inviting you to book your COVID19 Vaccination and then you will be able to book your appointment online. These are private links issued by the NHS.
Please note, you can only book these online if you are eligible and were given a letter/email/Text inviting you to book this appointment from the clinic.
- The vaccine will consist of TWO appointments called Dose 1 and Dose 2.
- For most clinics, when you book your Dose 1 appointment, the system automatically books your Dose 2 appointment for you which is currently 11-12 weeks after your Dose 1 date.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your appointment once booked.
- Some NHS Staff Clinics are now also offering their staff a Dose 3 Vaccination or a 3rd Covid 19 Vaccination / Booster Vaccination
All availability is showing online for COVID19 Vaccination appointments.
If there are no dates showing to book or your clinic isn’t listed, it may be that your clinic is fully booked or undergoing changes.
Please note for BOOSTER Vaccinations only :
- Currently only NHS STAFF from specific NHS Trusts (when invited to do so ) can book via Swiftqueue website.
- For NON STAFF or to check eligibility please see the NHS link for more information: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/
How Do I Book?
- Please click on the specific link sent to you to book.
- They are not available to book via the main Swiftqueue website.
- You can then register as a new patient or login to your patient account as an existing user.
Once you login to your account:
- Then you will be prompted to fill out the Covid19 Vaccination form
- Click on Open button to open the form and answer the questions on the form.
- Once you fill this out, please select next
- Once you complete the Vaccine Form, you will then be able to choose your location, date and time for your vaccinations.
- Choose your Clinic if more than one location showing.
- Then select Dose 1 Covid-19 Vaccination option or the appropriate type if Dose 2/Dose 3/ Booster Vaccination etc
- Screenshot will vary slightly depending on what the clinic is offering.
- Not every clinic will offer all options.
- Select the date and time you wish to attend for your test and then click the NEXT button.
- The time screen will offer you the next available time. (In this example 23rd Feb is the first available date. There are no earlier dates available)
- You can click the right arrow to move to a later date /month if needed.
- On the confirmation page select the Patient Name (If age restricted shows, this means the clinic does not accept patients for that age group see age restriction article for more information on this)
- Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions and hit confirm.
- Your Appointments Dose 1 and Dose 2 will now show in your Upcoming Appointments section in your patient portal.
- Your Dose 3 or Booster Vaccination will also show there if booked.
- You will also receive a confirmation email for your appointment once booked.
- Please check your Junk / Spam folder if you don't receive this incase it has been redirected there instead of your main email folder.