I need to book a Blood Test appointment online. How do I register?
You can register in two different ways.
1. Directly via the Swiftqueue website OR
2. Directly from the NHS hospital website - look for the Book Bloods button option.
To register via the hospital website , please visit the applicable NHS hospital website and click on the Book Bloods button either on the home page or under the patients tab.
Then you just need to do the following:-
1. Select the date and time that suits you and click on the Next button
2. Register your details with Swiftqueue by clicking on the blue button that says New User Register here
3. You will be sent an activation code which you will be required to enter in the next screen i.e. the confirmation page. (Check your junk /spam folder if you didn't receive this)
4. Please enter this code and proceed to the Confirmation page
5. Accept the terms and conditions and click on Confirm button.
6. You will receive instant email confirmation of your appointment and be able to view your appointment in your account once it is booked.
See screenshot below for registration page:
- Agree to the Data Processing Consent
- Complete the registration form
- Mandatory fields are marked with *
- Rest are optional fields.
- Mobile number is optional but we recommend this so that you can receive confirmation and reminder text messages for your appointments.