I made a mistake when filling out my Vaccine form when booking my vaccination appointment.
I can't seem to edit the form. How do I change this?
If you make a mistake when filling out the vaccine form as part of booking your Covid19 Vaccination appointment, and have saved the form, you cannot edit the vaccine form again.
Instead please create a new Vaccine form with the correct information.
- To create a new form you just click Open New Form button and then fill it out.
- If you can't see the option to create a New Form, then please logout and then login again using the specific link to book and then you will see the option to create a new form.
- If you login via the patient portal, then you won't see the option to create a new form. This is only available via the specific link you were given to book your vaccination appointment.
- When you click on the Open button or hit next button, you will be brought to the questionnaire page where you can complete the required information.
- Mandatory questions are marked with * and will show in red if you have not filled these out.
- Each NHS Trust may have slightly different questions showing than here in the screenshot below.
- Once completed click on the submit details button.