I cannot book as getting an age restricted message so cannot select my name.
Or my name shows but I can't select it from the list.
I've added my child's name but can't select it.
If you see this when trying to book a Covid19 Vaccination appointment please click here
If you are unable to select your name because it shows an age restriction beside it when booking a BLOOD Test appointment please see below:
- Usually when you see this message, you are trying to book an Adult into the Children's clinic or else to book a Child into the Adult's clinic. This is why you are unable to select a name.
- Please check to ensure that you are booking into the correct clinic
- If it's for a child and you are unsure what age the clinic starts at, please check the NHS Hospital website directly for this information.
- Your date of birth year may be added on your profile incorrectly.
- If this happens, please login to your patient portal and edit your date of birth in the personal details section.
- Each hospital clinic has an age restriction which allows you to book once you are the correct age.
- If you are not the correct age for the clinic then you will see this message and you will need to book at an alternative clinic for your test.
*** Please note some children's clinics only accept patients up to age 10/11/12 so if your child is older, they will need to attend the adult clinic. Most adult clinics will accept patients from age 16+ ***
For more information on age limits please check the specific NHS hospital website for children's blood tests which will advise on this as it differs depending on the hospital.