I cannot login to my account, how do I reset my password?
To reset your password on your patient account, please click on this link https://swiftqueue.co.uk/userlogin.php
- Click on the 'I forgot my password' button and enter in your registered email address and click the reset password button.
- If an account was found for the email address you entered, a new email will be sent to your inbox with instructions on how to reset your password.
- If you don't receive this email, please check your spam/junk folder in case the email was redirected there.
- Once you receive this email, please follow the instructions in the email to change your password.
- You will then be able to book your appointment online.
*** NOTE *** If you have not registered with Swiftqueue using your email address, you cannot reset your password.
- You will need to register an account using the link you were sent to book your Covid19 Vaccination and you will then create your own password.
- Click I forgot my password option
- Enter in your registered email address (The email address you used to register your account)
- Check your email inbox or junk/spam folder to receive your email containing your new password.