How do I contact you? I still need help.
The majority of patient queries can be solved using our Help Centre.
- Please check using the search function or click on the test type ie Bloods, Vaccinations, School Immunisations or Radiology etc to see a list of frequently asked questions relating to booking, changing, cancelling different appointments and other frequently asked scenarios.
- These will help you with your query.
- If after checking, you still need help, please contact us by submitting a ticket.
To submit a ticket please click into an article and then at the bottom choose
Please include the following details so we can best help you.
- Name of the Hospital / Location you are trying to book or due to attend
- The test type eg Blood Test, Covid-19 Vaccination, School Immunisation or Radiology
- The email address you have registered to use Swiftqueue.
- Give specific details of your query so that we can then look into this for you.
- Our Customer Support Team will then reply to your email to help you.
Need to speak to someone?
- Many NHS Blood test centres provide a dedicated booking line phone number which you can use in order to book by phone. These phone lines are run by NHS and not Swiftqueue.
- Please check the dedicated NHS website for the booking line phone number.
- Alternatively, please contact our online support team by submitting a ticket as outlined above.