I'm already registered but don't know how to book my child's appointment online?
For School Immunisations for Coventry, Warwickshire NHS Trust ONLY please see here
For Nottingham school Immunisation appointments,
- These appointments are booked by private link which is sent to you by the NHS inviting you to book this appointment for your child.
- They are not available to book via the main Swiftqueue website.
- Please click on the specific link sent to you inviting you to book.
- You can then register or login to your account as an existing user.
- You will need to add your child's details to the account as a family member if you have not already done this.
Once you login to your account:
- Select your chosen clinic to attend.
- Then you will be prompted to fill out the Questionnaire form below
- Please fill in the name of your Child's School.
- Once you fill this out, please select next
- Select the Immunisation test type required (Some clinic's will offer more than one option)
- Select the date and time you wish to attend for your test and then click the NEXT button.
- The time screen will offer you the next available time. (In this example 25th Jan is the first available date. There are no earlier dates available)
- You can click the right arrow to move to a later date /month if needed.
- On the confirmation page select the Patient Name (If age restricted shows, this means the clinic does not accept patients for that age group see age restriction article for more information on this)
- Tick BOTH boxes to agree to the terms and conditions and hit submit.
- Option to add comments so that the staff are aware if needed.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your appointment once booked.
- Please check your Junk / Spam folder if you don't receive this incase it has been redirected there instead of your main email folder.