I need to book for two people using the same email address / account? How do I do this?
My email address is already registered, how do I book another appointment using the same email address?
Are you a NHS worker or Care Home Staff member looking to book your vaccination appointment?
- If yes, please note family members are not permitted to book these vaccinations at this time.
- You will not be able to select the family member name showing on your account.
- Appointments can only be made for the main name on the account.
Are you a patient (Not NHS / Care Home Staff member) looking to book a vaccination for an eligible family member?
- If yes and you share an email address, all you need to do is add the new family member details to your existing account and that way you can then book an appointment on their behalf.
- A family member can be a relative, neighbour, friend, etc... it does not have to mean related.
To add a family member, please follow these steps.
- Please log onto your patient portal using the link you were sent to book your Covid19 Vaccination.
- Click on Family Member under the Profile section
- Click on Blue button 'Add New Family Member'
- Then please fill in the details for your new family member.
- Once you have completed this, then you will be able to make an appointment.
Please select the Family Member name on the confirmation page in order for the appointment to be booked in the correct name.