I need to book for two people using the same email address / account? How do I do this?
My email address is already registered, how do I book another appointment using the same email address?
You can book for multiple people using the one email address.
- If you share an email address, all you need to do is add the new family member details to the existing account and that way you can then book an appointment on their behalf.
- A family member can be a relative, neighbour, friend, etc... it does not have to mean blood related.
To add a family member to your account:
- Please login to your patient account using the link you were sent to book your Covid19 Vaccination appointment.
- Click on Family Member under the Profile section
- Click on Blue button 'Add New Family Member'
- Then please fill in the details for your new family member and click SAVE button.
- Once you have completed this, then you will be able to make their appointment.
- Don't forget to select the correct Family Member name on the confirmation page in order for the appointment to be booked in the correct name.